Kiddle Family - November 2012

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Another Day of Competiton

Today we were at competition again. This time, it was Emily's turn to perform in the group "Magic Show". A Character ballet number. I hadn't seen it before hand and I thought it was so cute. Emily was one of the bunnies. (sorry, no pictures of the actual performance since they don't allow pictures in there)


Emily waiting to get her medal with the rest of the other dancers....


Their performance earned Emily another gold medal. Way to go Emily!!

Yes, Emily's bunny ears are backwards in this picture. She had taken them off and I asked her to put them back on for the picture.

Much better. Good job Emily!! I know you were hoping for a high gold, but I think a gold is something to be proud of.

No more competitions.... until May 8th.... in two weeks we'll be downtown at the Jack Singer. And we get to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment