Kiddle Family - November 2012

Thursday 16 June 2011

Mini Birthday Bouquet

Today is Arline's birthday. I love Arline. She's so funny and I love to visit her every month. I think she turns 85 today, but don't quote me on that. But, definitely somewhere around that age.

I was making a regular sized bouquet as a thank you gift for someone and when I was done, I had a few cupcakes left over. I decided they needed to go to Arline (since I forgot to give her something yesterday when I was at her house visiting).

So, I rummaged through my cupboard and found a mug and made a mini bouquet, just to see if it would work. I like this looks of the larger ones better, simply because I can fit the cupcakes closer together, but this one is perfect for someone who doesn't have a bunch of people to share it with. There are 13 mini cupcakes on it.


Now, I just need someone to drop it off for me. Hmmmm.... I wonder if Laurel, my VTing companion is free tonight. And this year, I hope Arline decides to eat her (cup)cakes. I made her a small birthday cake last year and I don't think she ate it cause it looked to nice and she wanted to get a picture of it but didn't have a camera...... Have I mentioned how much I love Arline and how she makes me laugh?

Anyways, a happy birthday to Arline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment