Kiddle Family - November 2012

Thursday 9 June 2011

Clover Tongue

Most people can roll their tongue. That's nothing special or out of the ordinary.
But what about a Clover Tongue?? Have you ever seen this....
It's not the best picture. I actually came across this picture on Emily's camera today when I was looking for some other pictures.

I remember the first time I saw a clover tongue. It was a couple years ago and it was my cousin's daughter that could do it. I was amazed.
Then, last year when we went to a Ripley's Believe it or not museum, they had a display that talked about things that people can do with their tongues. The clover tongue was one of them. And wouldn't you know it, Emily looks in the mirror there, and does it. She's the only one. I still think it's pretty cool.

Well, I gotta run. It's already 3:30 and I haven't started anything for dinner. So bad. I'm looking forward to dance being done for the summer.... so I don't have to make dinner so early! It has to be all done by 4pm since that's when they have to leave most of the time. And yes, we quite often eat dinner by 4:30. So early, I know. Since I only have half an hour, I think we're having pancakes for dinner.
If anyone out there has some good supper ideas for things that can be made in a half hour (start to finish.... and if you're using meat, that has to include time to thaw, etc..... seriously half hour total), let me know. Cause on days like today, when I need a quick meal, sometimes I'm at a total loss. So, pancakes it is tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried? Turns out I can do it, too... but I'll not be posting any pictures. ;O

    ReplyDelete