Kiddle Family - November 2012

Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Years Shenanigans

Want to know how my 98 year old Grandma spent part of her New Years Eve???
We introduced her to some great new... boyfriends???

Ha ha ha. These pictures just crack me up!!
(FYI, Elora is on the right and Katherine is on the left)

-------------------------

New Years Eve was a lot of fun.
We invited over my parents, my sister and her family and my grandma.
We ordered in lots and lots of food!!! Mmmmm.... chinese food!
We played some games including Loaded Questions, Harry Potter Scene It, Mad Gab and Like Minds. The kids watched Dolphin Tale and had some fashion shows.
We celebrated as we counted down to midnight with sparkling apple juice and hugs to go around.
And said good-night to one another at 1:30am! It was a great night.

A few pictures of the evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment