Kiddle Family - November 2012

Thursday 10 November 2011

Halloween 2011 - A little late, I know

So, I'm a little behind on my blogging. There were so many other things I was going to blog about and I just never got around to it. Things like.... going to my first concert (I know, shocking that I've never been before) with my girls. We saw Selena Gomez. It was so much fun. But, it's long passed... I should get over that I didn't blog it. But at least I've told you about it now. Okay, moving along....


So, I'm finally getting around to telling you about Halloween.
I love Halloween. In fact, my whole family loves Halloween.

First off... Pumpkin carving. I think this might have been the first time we've had enough pumpkins that everyone got to carve their own. Even Matthew. He drew his face and then used the little carving knife. He even carved his pumpkin on both sides cause he was having so much fun. I love to see how they all turned out.



My sister, Fern, hosted a Halloween Party. We went and had a great time. Lots of great food and fun games. Thanks Fern for hosting. Here's a few pictures from her party.
(2 of my sisters and I)
(my parents, the Aussies... and Dad with his creepy mask. Ha!)



Halloween night....
Abigail dressed up as Princess Leah
Emily dressed up as a witch
Elora dressed up as a vampire
Matthew dressed up as Darth Vader (he in fact had two costumes that day... he dressed up as a pirate for school cause we were unsure about masks)
And lastly, for dinner on Halloween night...... a meatloaf hand on a plate of mashed potatoes. Sorry, it's not the best picture. All I can say is, it was almost too creepy to want to eat. (and FYI, the idea's not original, I saw it online)

No comments:

Post a Comment