Kiddle Family - November 2012

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Knitting Santa Hats

I've been knitting A LOT lately. Not the traditional knitting with knitting needles... but with the knitting looms. I think I've blogged about them in the past.

In the last couple weeks I've knitted...
7 scarves
6 regular baby hats
6 "Santa" hats

I know. Crazy! But, they're fun to make and really, really easy to do. Even all 3 of my girls have been knitting stuff lately too. Plus, this was something I could easily do when Cam was in the hospital last week. I'd take my knitting stuff when I'd go visit him.

So, I thought I'd post some pictures of the Santa hats I've been making. I'm making them for everyone in my family... all 4 kids and Cam and myself. Some of my kids have already been wearing them to school. But, the reason I was making them, aside from being so cute!, is because I thought it would be super fun for all of us to wearing matching Santa hats on Christmas eve.

I know. You're looking at those and thinking you want to make some too!
If so, here's a link that will show you how to change colors, etc. for the Santa hat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9270DUjvDPw

No comments:

Post a Comment