Kiddle Family - November 2012

Sunday 13 November 2011

Calgary Temple Progress - November 13, 2011

It's been a while since I've blogged about the progress on the Calgary Temple. I know a lot of you are not as fortunate as we are, to be able to see the progress on a weekly basis.

So, today I had my purse with me at church (and I always carry a small camera in it), so I decided we'd take a little walk and take some pictures before it gets any colder and starts snowing.

This week, some of the scaffolding has come down, so now we can get a better look of how the outside of the temple will look. There's some nice detailing on the top of the stones, but the camera in my purse doesn't have the strongest zoom.

Anyways, here's a little look at some of the pictures we took today....

No comments:

Post a Comment