Kiddle Family - November 2012

Sunday 3 February 2013

January 27

Day 27


I like to do my girls' hair, though I don't do it every day like I used to when they were young.
Have you ever tried this?   And put fun streaks in your hair??   It's done with chalk.  Yes, chalk.   I just use my scrapbooking chalk.   Basically you just get the chalk wet and then gently run it along a strand of hair and then using a curling iron helps to set the color.   And it even works on dark hair like mine too.   Super fun and very pretty.


Cam came back home from his trip to Korea.   Whenever Cam goes away, he always buys something to bring home for us.   Matthew was so excited when Cam gave him these socks.  So funny!!  But so appropriate for Matthew considering Gangnam Style is his very favorite song right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment