Kiddle Family - November 2012

Friday 11 January 2013

January 1

So, I had seen some scrapbook friends that have done something called "Project Life".   I loved the idea.
And then I forgot about it.  I didn't give it any thought.... until recently.   I thought maybe this year, 2013, I would try it.  I'm not sure if I'll go all out and buy "Project Life" scrapbooking stuff or not, but for now, I'll take pictures every day and I'll blog about them.  

Day 1

Some of my kids love video games.  Some of them don't care much for them.
Matthew loves them.   And I love to play with him (okay, I like to play just about every game except Super Smash Brothers.... I don't know why I don't like it.  Maybe it's because it seems like a game where you just press a whole lot of buttons and there's no technique..... and maybe cause Matthew beats me every time...)
Here Matthew is playing one of his new video games from Christmas.   He's so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment