Kiddle Family - November 2012

Wednesday 18 July 2012

A Backyard Petting Zoo

What a wonderful surprise to hear that my Grandma (who is 99!) arranged for my Aunt to come into town and bring some of her animals and then invited us to come over.
Aunt Shirley brought some pigs, chickens, geese, guinea pigs, rabbits and baby kittens.  What was our favorite?  The 8 day old minature potbelly pig.  I've never seen a little pig so small!  I could have taken her home (I wonder what Cam would have thought about that?!)

So cute, right?!





We got to feed her with an eye dropper.


What a messy eater!

Piggy kisses!

A picture to show perspective of how tiny she is
The kids LOVED these little kitties!

My Dad loves this 3 month old pig cause it reminds him of his furby!


The backyard with the pens and lots of animals




 
I think these pigs spent the entire afternoon scratching on everything!
Our entire group (minus Fern,who took this pic for us)


Thank you Grandma for arranging this fun afternoon and allowing us to spend it with you.
And Thank you Aunt Shirley for bringing all your sweet animals in for us to cuddle and pet!
We loved it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment