Kiddle Family - November 2012

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Holiday Statistics

I'm back. It's kind of bitter-sweet. You know, I thought after a whole month that I'd be just itching to get home, but I'm not. I actually could have been gone longer.... though I'm in dire need of more home cooked meals and less eating out. The thought of eating another burger is kind of repulsing to me (wow! I never thought I'd ever say that!) and the fact that I can use a clean bathroom to use is so nice.

Anyways, I thought I'd start by giving some statistics on our holidays. I think they're interesting. I hope you do too....

  • # of days of holidays -- 32
  • # of different locations we stayed at -- 12
  • total distance we drove -- 8460km
  • # of hours in the car -- 134 hours
  • # of pictures taken -- 2809 (though, there's duplicates, so hopefully I can cut that down a lot)
  • # of hours of video recorded -- 4 hrs 20 min
  • lowest daytime high temperature -- 20C
  • highest daytime high temperature -- 48C
  • # of days of rain -- 0 (though we had drizzle one morning from thick fog and we drove through rain one day)
  • # of LDS temple grounds we visited -- 17
  • # of days spent at theme parks -- 7
  • # of States that we visited -- 8 (Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Montana)
  • # of meals we ate out -- 35 (I cringe when I see that number)
  • # of geocaches found -- 44



No comments:

Post a Comment