Kiddle Family - November 2012

Sunday 28 August 2011

August 29th -- One of the best days & One of the worst

August 29th.
It is a day of mixed emotions for me.

It marks the anniversary of one of the BEST days of my life AND one of the WORST days.



2002.

I'm 37 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins. It's the big day. The day we get to meet them.
They're BEAUTIFUL. It's instant LOVE.
One of the BEST days of my life.

















(No laughing at the horrible "just after birth" look... or the pregnancy pic where I felt like a big whale.......concentrate on the cute babies!)





Happy 9th Birthday to my girls.... Emily and Elora.



2009.
I'm heading out for the day. We're celebrating the twins' birthday. It's supposed to be a day of celebration and having fun.
I get a phone call. It's my sister. She tells me there's BAD NEWS.
A death. It's my brother. Gone from us too soon.
I'm DEVASTATED.
It's the WORST day of my life.

I miss you Scott. :'(

1 comment:

  1. I'm always surprised how life forces balance upon us sometimes. The best days with the worst days. I hope that today is more happy than sad. I would have loved to see you pregnant with the twins! I can't tell you how tired I am of the weird looks people are giving me at this stage... Why do little tiny babies make their mama's look so ginormous???

    ReplyDelete