Kiddle Family - November 2012

Sunday 9 September 2012

Nikki & Ryan's Wedding

I love weddings.  Even more, I love weddings when they're for someone I love and care about.  
I was so happy to attend the wedding of Nikki and Ryan.  Nikki is my niece.
Their wedding was so lovely.  It was held in Canmore at the Nordic Centre.  
Here's a few pictures of their wedding....

Nikki and her Dad walking down the isle.
The wedding party
We happened to run into them in Canmore after the wedding, while they were taking pictures.  I managed to capture this cute picture of them.  Such a cute couple!!
Love this photo!!  I think my sister took this photo of them.


Fern and I offered to make Nikki and Ryan their wedding cake.  After all, it would be a shame if we didn't make something when we both make nice cakes, right?   Nikki said she would love that and basically said we could do anything we wanted.  She left it completely up to us...... 


This is what we came up with.  We were thrilled with how it turned out!
All fondant, hand-made flowers!



Cupcakes!  We had 2 different flavors of cupcakes.... berry cupcakes and a butter pecan pina colada cupcakes


It was a beautiful wedding.  I like to wish Nikki and Ryan all the best as they start their lives together as husband and wife.  We love you both so much!!   Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment